Batu Caves Tour from Kuala Lumpur
Pack in some of Malaysia’s most cultural sights during this Batu Caves tour from Kuala Lumpur. First, take time to explore the caves and its Hindu shrine, and then head to the Malaysian Batik Centre and Royal Selangor Pewter Visitor Centre to learn about some of the country’s most important handicrafts. This tour of Bati Caves includes all entrance fees, as well as round-trip transport.
- Batu Caves tour from Kuala Lumpur
- Be greeted by monkeys at the Batu Caves
- Climb the 272 steps that lead you into the spectacular caverns
- See the art of Batik silk designing, and learn about pewter arts at the Malaysian Batik Centre and the Royal Selangor Visitor Center
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included