Malacca Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur
Visit the city of Malacca, the capital of the Malaysian state of the same name, on this day trip from Kuala Lumpur. Roughly 90 miles (145 km) south of KL, Malacca is a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for sites such as the A Famosa Fort, 16th-century St. Paul's Church, Christ Church, and Stadthuys in Red Square. Enjoy a sightseeing tour with a guide, and explore Jonker Street, where you can stop for lunch.
- Day trip from Kuala Lumpur to Malacca
- See city sights that are a mix of Portuguese, Dutch, and British influences
- Visit the remnants of A Famosa, once a Portuguese fortress
- Enjoy a Malaccan lunch at a local restaurant, and browse Jonker Street
- Round-trip transportation provided from KL city hotels