South Mauritius Private Day Tour: Tea Factory, Nature Park and Wild South Coast
Wander amidst the rugged scenery, fascinating wildlife and historic tea plantations of Mauritius on this 8-hour private tour of the island’s south. Learn about the island's history of tea cultivation and tea-making at Bois Cheri Tea Plantation. Then search for giant tortoises and crocodiles at the nature reserve of Vanille Réserve des Mascareignes. You'll finish your trip along the southern coast, visiting ‘La Roche qui pleure,’ (rock that cries) a unique rock formation that looks like a crying human. Your includes a private driver and vehicle and round-trip hotel transport.
- Explore the south coast of Mauritius, including a tea factory and nature reserve, with the aid of a private driver
- Learn the history of tea cultivation and the tea-making process at Bois Cheri Tea Plantation
- Observe giant tortoises and crocodiles at the nature reserve of Vanille Réserve des Mascareignes
- Discover the rugged southern coastline of Mauritius, including Gris Gris and ‘La Roche qui pleure' (rock that cries)
- Flexibility to customise your itinerary to your own preferences