Here's the fastest and easiest way to get a tourist visa to China! Apply for your China visa at just Rs 9,800. Follow our simple application process and get your visa in just 8 working days.
Note: We do not provide China work visa.
Documents for China Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the day of arrival in China, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Day-wise itinerary of your stay in China
- Visa application form duly filled and signed
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 48 mm x 33 mm and 70% face close-up)
- Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and not used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering letter mentioning details of travel, details of the traveller, purpose of visit and duration of stay. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with company stamp and addressed to the ‘Consulate General of the People's Republic of China, Mumbai or Kolkata or New Delhi as per the jurisdiction.
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months with a minimum balance of Rs 1,60,000 per traveller, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Hotel confirmation details
- If your passport has not been issued from Maharashtra or Karnataka and you have submitted your application from Mumbai, one of the following documents will be required
- Valid Lease and License Agreement
- Address proof on the company’s original letterhead with authorised signatory sign and company stamp
- MTNL, BSNL bill of last month
- Original society letter with stamp and sign
- Apart from the above mentioned documents, the applicant might have to submit additional documents as and when requested by the Consulate
China Business Visa application
- Covering letter from the company in India
- Documents of the commercial activity issued by a trade partner in China, or trade fair invitation. The invitation letter should contain:
- Information of the applicant - name, gender and date of birth
- Details such as purpose of visit, travel dates, and financial documents
- Details of the invitee - name, contact number, address and business documents
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary slips for the last 6 months
- Original leave letter from employer
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Covering letter on the company letter head and financial documents
If the applicant has a Friend / Family in China:
- If you intend to stay with relatives or friends, invitation letter and and photocopies of their relatives' Residence Permits in China.
- Download the visa form
- If the applicant's place of collection of documents is a place other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable.
- If you are a native of Jammu and Kashmir or your passport has been issued from this state, the visa processing time might go up to 10 working days.