Malaysia Multiple Entry Visa
Planning a holiday to Malaysia with your friends and family? You can now apply for a Malaysia visa for Indian citizens starting from Rs 8,900*. What's more? Get your Malaysia visa in just 5 - 6 working days. When all your travel hassles are managed by us, great holidays are a guarantee.
Documents required for Malaysia multiple entry visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival, with a minimum of three blank pages
- Two copies of the first and last page of your passport duly attested
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Visa application form duly filled and signed by the applicant
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background, size (35 mm x 50 mm with 60% - 70% face close up)
- Covering letter from the applicant
- Original bank statements for the last 6 months reflecting a minimum balance of Rs 30,000, that has been attested by a bank official
- Child below 18 years traveling alone: NOC from parents / either of the parent’s along with signature proof
Additional documents for Malaysia Business visa application
- Covering letter printed on company letterhead with authorized stamp and signature
- Download the visa form - Malaysia visa form Mumbai consulate.
- Consulate may ask for any other additional documents such as hotel bookings & residential proof.
- Visa approval lies solely at the discretion of the Consulate. Visa can be applied one month prior to the travel.
- If the applicant's place of collection of documents is in Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. If place other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable on Russia tourist visa fees.