With Bookbindass.com getting a Singapore visa for Indians citizens is the easiest thing ever. Simple and hassle-free what more could you want? The full process is explained in details below. All you have to do is apply for a Singapore tourist visa from Rs 2,699* and within 5 working days you'll get your visa.
Your Singapore tourist visa fees includes
- Consulate application fees
- Bookbindass.com India service fees
- All taxes
Note: *An additional service charge is applicable.
Documents for Singapore Visa application
- Original passport
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Visa application form duly filled and signed
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up) (Sample Singapore visa photo size)
- Covering letter mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveller with contact number and expense ownership details
- The letter must be filled and signed with a black pen
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
Additional documents required for Singapore business visa
- Original covering letter from Indian company addressed to 'The Visa officer Singapore Consulate'.
- Invitation letter from overseas company addressed to 'The Visa officer Singapore Consulate'.
- Visa form
- If the applicant's documents have to be collected from Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 300 will be applicable. In case of places other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 700 will be applicable on Singapore tourist visa fees.